Monday, September 23, 2013

Creating Connections



“Seek opportunities to show you care. The smallest gestures often make the biggest difference.”
John Wooden



So one of the many things I do, but I don't think I've talked about in my blog, is life coaching.  I have been coaching people on and off for over six years now and I love it.  Recently I was stating things I want to do and one of the things stated was increase my coaching business.  I realized as I prepared to write this blog and thinking back to the interesting things I did today that the last couple of weeks have been filled with coaching opportunities.  Just this morning I touched base with 3 people I coach on a regular basis - one for a quick check in and follow up to an intense session we had on Friday, one for a long session as she was in crisis, and one for a regular weekly session.  Whew - three in one day!  Plus throw in my morning yoga session, kids and carpool, the manifesting Monday's group I facilitate (could be called another coaching session if we were counting - 4), a master's swim and a girl scout leader meeting and I am one tired momma!  I feel my bed calling my name and whispering the sweet nothings of perfect sleeping temperatures, soft squishy pillows and my love.  As I think about today and what creative practices I participated in I was creating connections with people and health and wellness for myself and others.  Oh, and lots of doodles during the Unit Service meeting for girl scout leaders :)




I hope you had a Marvelous Manifesting Monday too!

Christine

Ps.  If you'd like to learn more about life coaching I'd love to chat with you.  I have two openings left on my weekly schedule!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful Monday Christine! Love how you manifest them! I bet you are a wonderful coach! I'm in the process of training to be a creativity/life coach and would love to have a conversation with you!

    ReplyDelete