Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Creating Haiku for you :)

Warrior Mother

House Party Tonight
Friends Food Laughter Tears and Dance
The book was performed




We had a great time tonight hearing Sheila read from her book and perform segments with Interplay Improv.  I have so much to share including pictures if I could find the camera cord :)

My wish is for Sheila to go viral with her latest book - her message is so touching and uplifting.  I am honored to have her as a friend and a mentor in my life.

I look forward to sharing more soon but in the meantime check out the trailer to her book:



and go buy it!

Also, on Saturday night (in Pine Lake, GA) she will be performing her book again with Interplay players (myself included) helping her - so if you're in the ATL area it's your last chance to see her this year.


Peace,

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment