Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Creating a blog a day for Blogtoberfest

Day 1 - Set an intention

My intention for Blogtoberfest is to blog everyday and create days (and posts) filled with joy, laughter and love!

Since this is a new group - with several friends I've made just recently since I began blogging in August - here's a quick introduction I created for the about me section of facebook (so you know it's the fun stuff) which is short and succinct:  

I love life! I give thanks everyday for the amazing life I have and the beautiful nature that surrounds me where I live. I believe that thoughts become things so I'm choosing the good one! Peace. - C

I am Free to be me...
An adventurer
An artist '
An Interplayer
A poet
A holistic counselor
A trainer/teacher
A workshop leader
A retreat facilitator
A wholehearted mom
A loving wife
A true friend
A social worker
A peacemaker
A prayer warrior
A servant & student to life
A listener
A cyclist
A triathlete

A blogger!

I hope everyone has a terrific Tuesday and I look forward to learning new things along this journey with you and I look forward to sharing a piece of myself.

Namaste,

Christine

2 comments:

  1. Hurray Christine! Glad you are in for Blogtoberfest! What a great way to get to know each other and support each others creativity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Ruth!!! You are truly my inspiration for daily blogging and I thank you for the encouragement and challenge. I loved the month of Sept. and am looking forward to playing with Blogtoberfest!

      Delete