Creating the Life You Want
Learn to harness the possibility in YOUR world to create the future YOU desire.
Envision yourself immersed in the tranquility of the majestic Smoky Mountains as you are nurtured and inspired in mind, body and soul. Our beautiful weekend escape is a spacious, private home overlooking Highlands, NC. Gourmet food, guaranteed to delight your palate, will be prepared daily on site.
Throughout the weekend, you will learn how to harness the power of the present moment, how to easily clear negativity from your life, and how to tap into your inner creativity (even if it’s buried really deep). You will be guided in identifying and honoring the strengths within you and acknowledging and overcoming your personal roadblocks to success. You will also have the opportunity to participate in the exploration of journaling, meditation and yoga basics. All of these wonderful activities will unfold within a framework of fun and individual connection.
“Creating the Life You Want” is based on universal spirituality and welcomes anyone regardless of belief. Many of the traditions we will share are Native American in their origins. All activities are optional with the exception of the opening and closing circles.
- Friday, November 1st @ 6:00 pm – Sunday, November 3rd @ 2:00 pm
- Facilitated by Christine Gautreaux, LMSW
- Dinner will begin at 6pm – Opening Circle will begin at 8pm
- Please bring: Comfortable clothes, walking shoes if you want to explore nature, a journal, a pen, an amazing snack you want to share, and any special items you need for self care.
- This retreat is a safe and sacred space. What is shared here stays here.
- Alcohol and drug free.
- Lunch will be provided before departure on Sunday