Friday, February 14, 2014

Creating a Valentine's Day Blog


My love


In all your glory
You have sustained me with hope
Expanding my life

I LOVE Valentine’s day….I know you’re surprised :)   A Holiday about LOVE, based on LOVE, talking about LOVE….LOVE….LOVE.

My friend Ruth at +Hallelujah Truth  wrote a great blog about her sweetheart this morning using the form “I could talk about” from Interplay.  I’m going to piggyback off this great prompt for my Valentine’s Day post.





One of the first pieces of art Joe ever drew for me :)

Joe and I at the lantern walk earlier this year


Valentine’s Day and my Sweetheart…

I could talk about 20 years together….
I could talk about meeting at a carwash on a rainy day….
I could talk about knowing each other 5 years before we dated....
I could talk about reconnecting on a romantic night at a friend's wedding reception...
I could talk about Joe’s amazing artistic ability and the beautiful things he’s created for me…
I could talk about loving the simple things like snuggling on a cold morning….
I could talk about how Joe makes me laugh with funny signs, texts and characters….
I could talk about going on hiking adventures together….
I could talk about running and cycling together.....
I could talk about “ride withs”….
I could talk about road trips….
I could talk about Kombucha, Dark Chocolate and other “gifts”….
I could talk about the challenges of parenting together....
I could talk about "discussions".....
I could talk about his amazing foot massages....
I could talk about creativity....
I could talk about the good times and not so good times....
I could talk about why I choose to love this man everyday.....
Joe and I at our first triathlon - he was my training buddy and rock!

Joe and I stopping during a run on Tybee Island to take a pic with the world turtle :)

3 comments:

  1. How fun to read all your "I could talk about" Enjoyed it and wishing you many more I could talk about...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet Christine! I'm so happy for the beautiful life you share with Joe and your two girls! I could talk about this stuff for hours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies it was a fun way to celebrate my Valentine - Ruth I'm thankful you "prompted" me :)

    ReplyDelete