Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Creating Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

I wanted to take the time to write a nice blog about our traditions and what we do on Christmas Eve but as usual I'm running around doing them.  So a few pictures  and notes will have to do for now :)

I hope everyone has an amazing holiday surrounded by family and friends.

Here's the collage I made for today's #8 countdown for Daily Creative Practice
 The collage includes a picture I drew on the Buddha board.   The Paleo rolls I made for Christmas Eve Dinner.  A beautiful bloom Joe and I saw on our 2 mile run this afternoon.  The Christmas tree at the Forum.  The Center picture is of Joe and I before we went to a friend's Holiday open house last night :)

My favorite elf making me a martini :)

Yes!  A Christmas Cocktail :)


We're getting ready for a family dinner, caroling with friends and hopefully a Skype with all our loved ones in Texas.

Wishing you all the best this holiday season:  Joy, Laughter, Peace and Love!!!



 Love you,

Christine




No comments:

Post a Comment