Sunday, December 29, 2013

Creating some more

My new tea diffuser hanging out in my favorite mug
 

Today has been a day full of fun, renewal, exercise and creativity and hanging out.  It needed to be a day for clean-up since my friend Bridgette is on her way into town but I have slipped into vacation/relaxation mode and the thruster is broken.  So it's lounging for me.  That is after meeting my coupon group for clipping and chatting early this am at Starbucks.  Later in the day Joe and I caught a Zumba class at the Y.  My arms which are super sore from lifting on Thursday cried and whined a little but feel better.  It was great workout!  We also munched on the yummy Paleo Chinese 5 spice slow cooker ribs I cooked in the crock-pot last night from The Clothes Make the Girl Top 15 recipes. 

Yesterday we played in Ellen's Garagio and had fun creating!

Here is a plate Sammie was working on yesterday
And today I was in the mood to create some more especially after reading and getting inspired by 60 Affirmations.  So here are a few pics of the creations.  Hope you are having a fabulous weekend.

Love,

Christine




Some more ornaments we are creating and another bowl



Was inspired today by These affirmations so I played around with water color pencils.



A fun Christmas Collage I created with some of my favorite ornaments and decorations this year!

Thinking about 2013 and this affirmation inspired me

 

2 comments:

  1. This blog entry makes me so happy. Your warm energy greets me across the internet sphere ways.

    ReplyDelete