Saturday, December 21, 2013

Creating #reverb13 Day 21: On our last day

Click here for everything you need to know!

 

It's hard to believe today is the last day of Reverb13!  The following is the prompt from Kat McNally the wonderful woman who hosted the December blogging challenge:    


Today, I'd like you to revisit what you wrote on 1 December on the first day of Reverb13. How does that compare to where you are now?


Then, without thinking too hard about it, grab a pen and some paper and finish the following five sentences:

2014 is going to be MY YEAR because...

In 2014, I am going to do...

In 2014, I am going to feel...

In 2014, I am not going to...

In December 2014, I am going to look back and say...

For bonus points, if you participated in #reverb12, compare your answers to the ones you wrote this time last year. What has been revealled? Where are the surprises?

 
Sometimes it's fun to revisit the past and remember.  That is one of the things I love about journaling and blogging.  So I took a peek at the 1st entry for #Reberb13 creating-day-1-of-reverb-13
and smiled as I re-read about the Thanksgiving trip and could hardly believe that has only been 21 days ago!  I'm happy to report that a couple of things I wanted to work on as stated in that blog are flowing nicely and progress has been made :)  I am still feeling happy and content as we start the Winter break and I am full of gratitude.  I did need to read about how important my routines are to me as I stayed up waaaaay too late last night and my body is a little sluggish this morning (such an easy thing to slip into when the kids are out of school).
 
My Aunt Joan sent our family this cool Buddha Board and we love creating on it!



2014 is going to be MY YEAR because...

I am going to Flourish!!!!

I am going to be fully present and co-create an amazing year!

In 2014, I am going to do... launch a new website for my coaching business, Interplay, create something daily, blog and be in great balance with my family, friends and work!

In 2014, I am going to feel...Happy, Loved, Grateful, Healthy, Joyous, Sexy :)

In 2014, I am not going to..."should" all over myself.

In December 2014, I am going to look back and say..."What a terrific year - you really flourished!"


Two new additions above my computer thanks to #Reverb13




Wishing you all the best in 2014!

Love,

Christine

8 comments:

  1. Not going to 'should' all over myself - I know that so well! Very best wishes for that, and for everything you have asked for 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha...I love that phrase.."should" all over myself...what a great time you had and what a great year coming up...Good luck with all your endeavors and goals...I will be seeing you along the way my friend...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you will Darlene!! It's on my 2014 list to meet you in person :)

      Delete
  3. Hallelujah! You made it continuously through REVERB13! Congratulations! I love your images--especially FLOURISHING GRACE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks Ruth - your Grace post inspired me :)

      Delete
  4. I am loving the energy that emanates from your words, Christine!
    2014 is going to be a magnificent year for you, I can just feel it.
    Thank you for being such a wonderful part of #reverb13. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat I enjoyed it tremendously and look forward to keeping in touch & blogging more with you!

      Delete