Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Creating Reverb14 - Day 9 - Shades of Gray

Dear friends,

Today's prompt,

 As you enter into the new year, what would you like to do/make/have/be more often? How will you bear witness and celebrate the tiny milestones? How will you respond on the occasions when your intentions do not come to pass?

This prompt feels really big to me today.  I think as I contemplate the end of a really big transitional year where I Channelled lots of InterPlay energy these questions fill me with excitement and joy.

What would I like to do more often?

1.  I would like to connect in an authentic and meaningful way with new people I meet, people I know and people I love.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhIeBkYCR7uDweEwczDI9NYD_I3tsp20YVRtlkXbdMbjSxrTKhYxzAxJ4iuM8A_VwAAcNM6N3aoh94GP5q0UcPgh7cj_XGERX5OIhZqNjKwuVHE3yrel0sGj1DO4NVq11SAo1rDh-5lVq8/s1600/brenebrown_worthiness.jpg 


2.  I would like to be more playful (as a recovering serious person this can sometimes be a challenge).

3. InterPlay!  InterPlay InterPlay!






What would I like to make more often?
Picture taken at 2014 lantern walk - ATL Beltine

1.  Time in my schedule to be quiet and still.

2.  More Art, more spoken word poetry & more pottery!

3.  Playdates with friends :)



What would I like to have more often?

1.  Tea with friends.

2.  Consistent, great workouts prepping me for a race and perhaps a
century ride in 2015.

3.  Snuggle time :)

Turkish Coffee ground reading by friend - what do you see?


What would I like to be more often?

1.  A grace-maker for other people

2.  In a state of grace.

3.  In balance with family, work and Mother Earth

"Balance" 2013 Fall Women's Retreat



How will you bear witness and celebrate the tiny milestones?

InterPlay has been teaching me the importance of this step.  A few things I might play with:  I will take a deep breath and have a moment to breath it in.  I might do a little happy dance and/or call a friend (like I did tonight to celebrate a milestone in my business).  I will continue to Affirm the good in my life.

How will you respond on the occasions when your intentions do not come to pass?

I will take a deep breath and have a moment to breath it in.  I might do a little exformation dance or story and/or call a friend for support.  I will affirm the good.


Lighting a candle for creation and intention.

 

 What about you for 2015?  Which question resonates with you and what do you want to create?

Wrapping you around with infinite love and discernment,

Christine

P.s.

Hopefully this ornament needs no explanation"...the force is strong in this one"  A gift to Joe years ago from the girls - one of the family favorites!

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for being a grace maker in my life Christine! I love the joy you bring to everything you do! Wishing you more stillness in 2015 as you also delight in all the other activities you take part in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ruth! You know I count you as one of my grace makers too and I appreciate you!

      Delete
  2. I must introduce you to Zen Tea (a place). If you know it already, I'll meet you there sometime for tea. Wishing you the best of all years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh Sabra I don't know about it and it sounds delightful! You tell me when and I'll be there!

      Delete