Monday, January 27, 2014

Walking the Labyrinth

This time yesterday morning I was snuggled up on a futon sleeping in a friend's meditation room.  We were gathered for the first Life Practice weekend of InterPlay in Atlanta.  I had set my alarm for 7:30am so I could be up in time to make it back to the Clubhouse where out workshop was happening. At 7:00am the birds woke me up with beautiful singing as they greeted the twilight.  I got up to go to the bathroom and quickly got back into my warm comfy bed thinking yeah I have 30 more minutes.  As I lay my head down I heard - "Go walk the Labyrinth."  Next door to Ella and Louis' house they had created a beautiful Labyrinth, with friends, which they had invited us to walk 

The entrance to the Labyrinth and I love that I can see my friend's house in this picture

On the first outside loop as I come around the sun is rising to greet me

One of the beautiful gardens you find on the walk

The center


The entrance after I had gone to the center and come back out

Another view to show the size of this beautiful Labyrinth
 I have many insights that came to me as I took this sunrise walk.  I may come back and share them soon- for now it's off to carpool and I'm going to hit publish :)

Namaste,

Christine

3 comments:

  1. Oh, wow. I'm going to have to get myself back "home" to PL and see that labyrinth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you two know each other :)
    Yes! Gwyneth come visit.
    I'm so happy that you appreciate the labyrinth so deeply, Christine . . . thanks for the pics at sunrise . . . I've only seen her in that light a couple of times :)

    ReplyDelete