Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Creating a great week

The week started out beautifully.  I was able to get some much needed rest Sunday night and started off Monday with a morning yoga routine, flylady and a good morning with the girls.  During the early high school carpool it was obvious that it was going to be a good sunrise and since a winter storm watch was predicted for tues/wed I decided to take a moment and pause and watch the sunrise on the way back home.


Monday right before Sunrise - Saying my prayers and giving thanks


Not the best location (the beach would have for sure been better)
 I met with my Manifesting Monday's group to outline the week and set some goals and the big one for Monday was blessing the house :) and getting it back in shape after mom was gone for the weekend - We are in the process of buying our home we've lived in for almost 7 years - and yesterday we submitted the application for pre-approval - any good thoughts, prayers sent this way would be appreciated!
 

One of the fun projects was adding a beautiful card to my alter that +Hallelujah Truth  made for me.
Another view of her singing Hallelujah!
One of the oopsies of yesterday I found this morning in the trash - evidently the mug I got for Sammie's baby shower (12 years ago) broke - so a salvaged it from the trash so I can use it for a mosaic or another art project - it's too precious to go to the dump!
 
Uh-Oh

This is Sammie's Ocean floor project - carved out of styrofoam and she painted and hand sculpted the critters out of clay - It's due Friday and she completed it on Monday!   

I hope everyone has a fabulous week - my soul is so happy I'm back to writing/blogging.

Hugs,

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment