Sunday, August 3, 2014

Creating Productivity and Playfullness

Dear friends,

It's been a productive day!  I started my DCP today by doodling my To Do list - I think it set the right mood for the whole day!


I have one load of laundry left and I will be done for the night! YAHOOO - that #@$t! has been multiplying like crazy.

We have a few more things to do for school prep - such as find the two backpacks that are still packed in a box somewhere in the garage - or perhaps go buy a new one :)

We've played dominoes several times today for fun and enjoyed a great family meal/meeting tonight after the yard work was done.

It felt like the Gautreaux Gang played as a team today and came out with a huge win for the new house!

Wrapping you around with infinite love and productive vibes,

Christine

p.s. Check out your invite to come play on Sat. here Interplay - Ruth & Christine Co-leading or  here Second Saturday Interplay

No comments:

Post a Comment