Thursday, June 26, 2014

Day #6 DCP summer challenge

 Dear friends,

This morning I jumped out of bed and snagged a cup of tea to go so I could meet the contractor at the new house.  He's repairing a few things so the inspector can inspect and we can close and move next week :)

It was nice to be in the new neighborhood early to here the sounds and soak in the atmosphere.  Several things were blooming since my last visit so I snapped a few pics for one of my DCP's today.

The blooming Hosta (guessing I won't have deer in this back yard)
The beautiful Hydrangea in my new back yard

a close up of the hosta flowers

The spot for the future Labrinth




Not sure if this lamp is staying but I hope so :)
 I'm really enjoying getting back into the swing of blogging and documenting my life.  I am filled with gratitude.
I've got a ton of house and moving related tasks to accomplish today so I'm going to call it good on my blog for the day - thanks for reading!

Wrapping you around with infinite love and gratitude,

Christine

1 comment: