Tuesday, March 4, 2014
Creating Day 4 Goals
I'm a little short on time today - I had a great meeting with the Atlanta Interplay group envisioning the future of Interplay in Atlanta. Got to stop by the Dekalb Farmer's market to get some goodies, picked up kiddos and now I'm off to Coach the first night of Spring Volleyball at the YMCA. So I'll make today's blog quick and hope to chat more with you tomorrow :)
Today's prompt includes making a list of 5 Artistic Goals I'd like to accomplish in the next 30 years:
1. Make art Daily! Including Mixed Media
2. Create a social network of Artist to play with.
3. Integrate my artwork, interplay, retreats and coaching business to have more fun with work :) and get paid to play!
4. Sell a piece (or two) of artwork.
5. Continue to create a fun and creative life for myself and my family.
So to make that happen - the goals I need to have in the next 12 months:
1. Make Art Daily! Start doing Mixed Media at least once a week.
2. Put the Monthly Art Nights back on the calendar to play with friends!
3. Continue to Read Phil Porter's Having It All about integrating your life using Interplay!
4. Create artwork that I would like to offer for sale.
5. Consciously create an environment for creativity :) including having fun supplies and building in down time for relaxation, dreaming and creating space.
Wrapping you around with infinite love and creative vibes,