Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Creating a gratitude collage

Dear friends,

Today I received a text from my sister Katie (my only sibling) that said,

"Feeling overwhelming love for my friends and my life today.  Y'all are such a big part of that!  Thank you for being so awesome!  I feel lucky to have you as my family.  Love you and miss you. Katie"  

Of course it gave me the warm fuzzies and made me think of all the amazing people and beauty in my life that I am grateful for.

I made a quick gratitude collage :)  The children are of course in my thoughts and always in my heart but now that they are teenagers I get censored on what I can post and how often I can use their images - lol.  

I have so many things to be grateful for and these are just a few.  This collage includes my daily creative practice and all the friends associated with it, my family including my adorable husband and dog Merlin who like to take naps, fresh cucumbers (from a friend's garden) and the abundance of yummy food, passion (and yes it is blooming at the new home), cool yard art (and the sale I found it at), beautiful purple flowers on the butterfly bushes that were given to me as a gift by two of my friends and finally the crepe myrtles that are abundant in GA and bring a smile to my face every time I see them!

Wrapping you around with infinite love and gratitude,

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment