Thursday, August 29, 2013

15 Minutes a Day...



In Fifteen Minutes a day you can do anything!  This is a theme that has been running through my life since I first discovered www.flylady.net almost 10 years ago. 
The FlyLady  has a wonderful system for staying organized and keeping your house clean all based on the premise that it can happen in 15 minute increments. 
 I LOVE her system and I'm so grateful that she helped me learn this practice.  I've since taken it and applied it to different areas of my life.
I started out years ago doing Rodney Yee's AM Yoga practice with is approx. 15 minutes. AWESOME! A great way to start my day and get centered and focus on the people and things that mattered most.
 I realized during River running last week that it was at that magic 15/20 minute mark that my grey mood (that matched the never ending clouds last week) suddenly lifted and the day was brighter because of the choice I had made to get out and move my body.
 So a few things I'm working on at least 15 minutes a day in addition to my FlyLady and Exercise....
Morning Pages for The Artist's Way 
Meditation & Prayer
Connecting with each member of my family
Connecting with friends & loved ones 
Writing a Blog and Publishing :) - Yep - It's done for today in just that amount of Time :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment