Tuesday, October 2, 2018

OctPoW Day #1 - Surrender

Dear friends,

It's been a while since I've given attention to this blog and at the encouragement of my friend Willow I am participating in OctPoWriMo where we write a poem a day from prompts.
Here is the link if you would like to join me:



Life has been incredibly full lately so the first prompt and Oct. 1st caught me after a full weekend of teaching the Secrets of InterPlay so a quick Haiku was produced from the prompt Surrender.  I had also been participating in the Daily Creative Practice's 10-day challenge of Vessels of Transformation and making art daily so I combined the two prompts and this was created:




I look forward to carving out more time this fall to write and create and to let you know what I've been up to.  The big thing was the launch of a book!


or head over and buy it on Amazon Here

In Peace & Play,

Christine 

1 comment: